YEEP aims at providing students with hands on experience in the development of new businesses or entrepreneurial ventures in an emerging economy. The second main focus is providing them with the opportunity to work together with team members from distinctly different cultures.
The programme will focus on the following:
- Purpose, content, and key success factors of a business concept / business plan
- Process of business concept development / business plan writing from the perspective of an entrepreneur
- Alignment of a business concept / business plan to the typical expectations of investors
- Application of the relevant methods of strategic management and business modeling
- Understanding how the social, cultural, academic, business environment and market conditions can differ in other parts of the world
- Establishing relationships across cultural borders in face-to-face interactions
- Developing strategies in order to function successfully in challenging and unusual environments
- Reflecting on one's intercultural competency and learning how to adjust appropriately to new situations and tasks
Please consult the full course description
as to assessment criteria.